Call for papers
Agricultural Science: An International journal (AGRIJ) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Agricultural Science and related fields. The journal focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Agricultural Science Research, applications and Implementation techniques. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding advances in Agricultural Science and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Agricultural Science.
Topics of interest
- Agronomy and husbandry
- Animal science
- Breeding genetics and pathology,
- Crop and animal physiology,
- Crop science, cultivation
- Impacts of climate change
- Marine lives
- Plant breeding and protection
- Rural biodiversity
- Soil and environmental sciences
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : April 20, 2019
- Notification : May 20, 2019
- Final Manuscript Due : May 28, 2019
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief